Tuesday, February 17, 2009

January - Hookah Month

So my BFF, Rancie, came up with this great New Year's Resolution. Every month we would do something that we have never tried in our lives. January was Hookah month.
One Saturday night, Rancie, Krystal (KK), and some guy we used to know were hangin' out at my house. Rancie told KK that we wanted to smoke out of a Hookan. KK, the world traveler, said that she had one from Rome, or Italy, or Paris..........somewhere in Europe...... that much I know for sure. Anyway, we jumped in the car and made our way to 3R's cigars to buy some tobaccy. We ended up with Passion Fruit Mojito........even if the smoking was a bad experience, at least it would taste ok, right? Then we headed over to Krystal's to get the Hookah and then back to my place. The guy, the one we don't know anymore, got us all lit up and we smoked like champions. It was very interesting. The smoke was clean, not harsh, smooth, and fruity. Fun times!

1 comment:

  1. I totally had something different come to mind when I saw the title......

    ReplyDelete